||Each member will be given an exclusive membership card by Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.
||Other than the member, the unlimited all year-round free entrance to KL Bird Park is also awarded to ONE(1) accompanying adult, be it one of the parents or guardian.
||Free educational activities for members during school holidays.
||Members can enjoy 20% discount when dining at Hornbill Restaurant & Café.
||Members can also enjoy 20% discount on selected items when they make a purchase at KL Bird Park gift shops.
How to become a Ranger? How do I re-new my membership?
- Application can be done upon arrival at ticket counter KL Bird Park.
- Download the registration form by clicking the ‘KL Bird Ranger / Membership Application / Membership Renewal Form’ button.
- Complete the form and ensure that you have read through our Terms & Conditions session before signing and dating the form.
- Please ensure that you indicate on the form as to whether it is a new membership or renewal.
- Please bank-in RM 120.00 nett (New Membership) / RM 100.00 (Renewal) into:
Account Name : Safari Bird Park & Wonderland Sdn. Bhd
Bank : RHB Bank
Account No. : 2-14277-0001343-2
- Please fax your Membership Application / Renewal Form, signed / dated Terms & Conditions portion and the bank-in receipt to 03-2273 5428.
- Above prices inclusive of 6% GST.
- Alternatively, you may also email all the above to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attention all the above to the Education Department.
Please note that application through fax will take 2 days to process. We will contact you via phone or email to come and collect your membership card.
Please click : KL Bird Ranger / Membership Application / Membership Renewal Form
KL Bird Ranger Half Day Camp
Watch-out For Our Future Ranger Activity Details!